Schedule with times and locations will be posted on our website.
- For an appointment or/and additional information please call (801)262-8888 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register online
Registration deposit is $50 (nonrefundable).
Roster: up to 10 players
Adult Leagues: If you want to play but don’t have a team you may register as a single player and we will match you with a team.
Youth Leagues: Most games are played on Fridays and Saturdays. We will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs.
YOUTH LEAGUES Fall 2018
NEW 25+ LEAGUE WILL START ON 7/11/17
NEW Open Age LEAGUE WILL START ON 6/8/17
NEW Coed LEAGUE WILL START ON 6/21/17
-$500 REGISTRATION FEE+$12/GAME REFEREE FEE
-$50 Deposit due on or before the day of the first game
|League||Date||# of Games||Day||Location||Registration Fee||Referee Fee|
|Men 25+ (D1,D2,D3)||7/11/17||8||Tuesdays||Woods Cross||$500||$12/game|
|Men Open Age||6/8/17||8||Thursdays||Woods Cross||$500||$12/game|
|Co Ed||6/21/17||8||Wednesdays||Woods Cross||$500||$12/game|
- FIFA FUTSAL RULES
- STREET SOCCER RULES:
- Goalkeeper can’t hold on to the ball for more than 4 seconds (same on outline)
- Goalie may throw the ball over the half-line
- Yellow Card – A player receiving a yellow card automatically suspended for two min can be replaced by a substitute.
- Red Card – a player is excluded from the rest of the game. The team has to play with one less player for 4 min after witch a substitute player may come in.
- Five Fouls – 10 m. penalty
- Foul in the goal box – 7m. shot
- Team fouls do not carry over to the second half